AHave you moved into your new house yet, Michael?
米歇尔,你搬进新房了吗?
BWe just moved in yesterday, actually.
确切地说,我们是昨天刚刚搬进去的。
ASo, what do you think about the place? Are you glad that you moved in?
那么,你觉得新家怎么样?住进去高兴吗?
BIt's great! Unfortunately, we're going to spend a fortune doing everything up.
好极了!倒霉的是,为了把剩下的工作都做好我们还得花上一大笔钱。
AHow old is the house then?
这房子盖了有多久了?
BIt's about 200 years old. It has a lot of history!
大约有200年了。历史很悠久!
ASounds fastinating. Where is your new house located?
听起来真不错!你的新别墅在什么地方?
BIt's just off of the ring road.
在环线的外面。
ADo you have a big yard?
有大的庭院吗?
BIt's bigger than our last one. I've got flowers in the front, and fruits, vegetables and a fish pond in the back.
比我们以前住的那个要大。我在前院种了些花,后院种水果和蔬菜,还弄了鱼池。
AIs your house well-lit?
采光好吧?
BOh, yes. Our windows let plenty of natural light in. They've also got wonderful views of the park behind our house.
哦,是挺好的。我们的窗户可以让很多自然光照进来。而且还能看到我们别墅后面一个景色相当美的公园。
AHow many rooms does your house have?
你们家一共有多少间屋子?
BRight now, there are three bedrooms, two bahrooms, a kitchen, a sitting room, a dining room, and a living room. We're hoping to add on a green room and a guest bedroom. In fact, when the guest room i
现在一共有:三间卧室,两间浴室,一个厨房,一间起居室,一个饭厅和一个客厅。我们还想再加一个花房和一间客房。实际上,客房准备好以后,你就可以来我们这儿度周末了。
AI'd be up for that!
我真期待这一天!
中国足彩网信息请查看入门口语