A:The bartender just gave the last call. Let's order another round, okay?酒保已经宣布要打烊了,我们再喝一杯如何?
B:Sure, but let's get a pitcher this time We should be able to down it before they close.没问题,但这次我们一定要喝大壶的!我想打烊之前我们应该可以喝完。
A:That sounds good. You order the beer while I go to the bathroom. Where is the can in this place?听起来真不错。你去要酒,我要去洗手间。盥洗室在什么地方?
B:It's all the way to the back. See that yellow door?一直向后面走。看见那扇黄色的门了吗?
A:Yeah. I think I can find it.嗯,我想我能找到。
B:You're back already. That sure was quick.你已经回来了,真快。
A:That's because I just took one step inside and turned right around. That bathroom is too gross for me.因为我刚进门便转身回来了。那洗手间实在太脏了。
B:Well, the bartender wouldn't give me the pitcher of beer. Anyway. He said it was too close to closing time.对了,酒保不愿卖给我们大壶啤酒,因为下班时间马上就到了。
A:Let's leave then.I could take some fresh air, anyway.那我们走吧!不论如何我可以透透气儿。
B:Okay,let's go!好吧,走吧!