A:Hello, 85203882.你好,85203882。
B:Hi, this is Maria. Is that Shirley?你好,我是玛丽亚。你是雪莉吗?
A:Hi, Maria, this is Shirley.你好,玛丽亚,我是雪莉。
B:Shirley, do you know today's homework from our economic law class? I have written it on a piece of paper but I can't find it now.你知道今天经济法的家庭作业吗?我写到一张纸上了,但是现在找不到了。
A:Hold on for a moment please. I'm fetching my textbook.稍等。我去拿我的课本。
B:OK.好的。
A:Oh, the homework is to explain what economic law is both in broad sense and in narrow sense.家庭作业是从广义和狭义两方面去解释经济法。
B:Explain the economic law? An essay question again?解释经济法?又是作文题?
A:Yes. You can use your textbook for your reference.是的,你可以参考课本。
B:Are there any clear answers in the book to this question?书上有关于这个问题的具体答案吗?
A:I don't think so, Maria, but I think you can look for information on the Internet.我觉得没有,玛丽亚,但是我想你可以从网上搜集一些信息。
B:OK, thank you, Shirley. You are very helpful. I have another question. When does the Economic Law of China come into effect?好的,谢谢你的帮忙。我还有一个问题,中国经济法是什么时候开始生效的?
A:Oh, there isn't such a code called economic law. The Economic Law of China is a general concept for several laws.没有一个叫经济法的法典呀,中国经济法是对几部法律的通称。
B:There isn't such a code?不是一部法典吗?
A:Yes, it's a general name for several laws related to economics, like Commercial Law, and Law of Central Bank.是的,它是几部跟经济相关的法律的通称,比如说商法和中央银行法。
B:Got it. Thank you, Shirley.知道了。谢谢你,雪莉。