A:Hi. This is the Customer Service. How can I help you?您好。这里是客服部。我能为您做什么?
B:Hi. I bought one of your vacuums from spend-wart. It’s broken now.您好。我在Spend-Wart买了你们生产的吸尘器。现在它坏了。
A:Is it under warranty?它还在保修期内吗?
B:I think so. I bought it four months ago.我想是的。我是四个月前买的。
A:Yes, it is still covered by our warranty. Tell me the modle number of your vacuum, please.是的,它还在保修期内。请告诉我您的吸尘器的型号。
B:Okay. The model number is 6594-c.好的。型号是6594-C。
A:What’s your address, your name and your phone number?您的地址、姓名和电话号码呢?
B:906 Ottawa street. My name is David Yang. My phone number is 713-786-0234.渥太华街906号。我是David Yang。我的电话是713-786-0234
A:Okay. There are two Customer Service Offices in your area. The nearest one is Chadwich and Hacks Appliances.好的。在您的居住地区有两个客服中心。最近的是Chadwich and Hacks Appliances
B:Could you tell me where the office is located?请告诉我它的地址
A:Sure. 878 Fennel South.南费奈尔大街878号。
B:Oh, I know that place. It’s only two minutes drive.哦,我知道那个地方,开车过去只要两分钟。
A:You have to call the office first.您需要先打电话预约
B:All right. Thank you very much for your help.好的。谢谢你的帮助。
A:My pleasure.我的荣幸。