A:The dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.晚餐的味道真不错,我真是惊讶不已.
B:That's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.你这么说我真高兴.饭后我们喝杯葡萄酒吧.
A:Great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.好极了!甜酒是我的最爱,以甜酒来结束一顿大餐再好不过了.
B:Do you prefer brandy or ports.你喜欢白兰地还是波尔图?
A:Port, please.波尔图,谢谢.
B:Excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.好极了,我喜欢波尔图那种甘甜顺滑的口感.
A:The port is quite exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?这瓶波尔图葡萄酒很不错,有年头了,我说对了吗?
B:Yes. You always have a good nose for wines.是的,你总能品出好酒来.
A:Next time we are about to dinne we should try some Canadian ice wine.下次我们喝点加拿大冰酒吧.
B:Oh, what's that?哦?什么酒?
A:It's made from natually forzen grapes.就是用自然冰冻的葡萄酿出来的.
B:Why not? It sounds great.下次我喝点,听起来真不错.
A:OK, here's to your health.好的,为你的健康举杯.
B:Thanks. Cheers.谢谢!干杯!
A:Cheers.干杯!