A:Hi, there’s a problem with this stereo. I’d like to return it, please.你好,这台音响有点问题。我想退货。
B:What’s the problem?是什么问题呢?
A:The tape player doesn’t work.磁带的放音装置坏了。
B:O.K. Do you have your receipt?好的,您有收据吗?
A:Yes, here you are.有,给你。
B:Thank you. Do you want your money back, or would you like to exchange it?谢谢。你是想拿回现金呢还是想换一件商品。
A:I think I’d like to just get another stereo, please.我想我还是换另一台音响。
B:O.K. Here’s a receipt for store credit. Just take it back to the stereo section and one of our salesmen will help you.好的,这是我们商店退货单的单据。把它拿去音响部,售货员会帮您的。
A:Thanks a lot.非常谢谢。
B:No problem. Thank you.不客气。谢谢你。