A:Excuse me...打扰一下...
B:Yes, sir. How may I be of service?是的,先生,需要什么服务吗?
A:I would like to return this item... Are refunds allowed?我想把这个东西退掉...可以退款吗?
B:Certainly. The customer is always right, we are here to serve you. Is there a reason that you would like to return it? Did you have problems with our product or services?当然可以.顾客总是对的,我们随时为您服务.为什么要退掉?您对我们的产品和服务有什么问题吗?
A:No, no... It was just the wrong size.不,不是的...只是大小不合适.
B:Would you be interested in an exchange as opposed to a refund? I think I can help you to find the appropriate size.那你想调换一下还是要退款?我想我能帮你找到合适的尺寸.
A:No. I would rather just return it.不用了.我还是想退掉.
B:Sure, no problem. Do you happen to have the receipt?当然可以,没问题.你带收据了吗?
A:Yeah, right here.带了,在这儿...
B:Ok, just a moment, please. Here you are, I need you to sign here, please. And here is your refund. Is there anything else I can help you with?好的,请等一下.给您,请在这里签字.这是你的退款.还有什么需要我帮忙的?
A:No, thank you.没有了,谢谢你.
B:You're welcome. Have a nice day!别客气.祝你一天都开心!