AGood afternoon. I am Mr. Brown, the Import manager of Atlantic Industries Ltd, Sidney, Australia. This is my card.
下午好!我是布朗先生,是澳大利亚悉尼大西洋工业有限公司进口部经理。这是我的名片。
BGood afternoon, Mr. Brown. My name is Mrs. Anderson, manager of the sales department.
布朗先生,下午好!我是安德森女士,销售部的经理。
ANice to see you, Mrs. Anderson.
见到你很高兴,安德森女士。
BNice to see you too, Mr. Brown. Won’t you sit down?
布朗先生,我也很高兴见到你,请坐。
AThank you.
谢谢。
BWhat would you like, tea or coffee?
你愿喝茶还是咖啡?
AI’d prefer coffee if you don’t mind.
如不介意请来杯咖啡吧。
BIs it your first trip to the Fair, Mr. Brown?
布朗先生,这是您第一次参加博览会吗?
ANo, it’s the fourth time.
不,这是第四次了。
BGood. Is there anything you find changed about the Fair?
太好了。您发现博览会有什么变化吗?
AYes, a great deal. The business scope has been broadened, and there are more visitors than ever before.
对,变化很大。经营范围扩大了,而且客户也多了很多。
BReally, Mr. Brown? Did you find anything interesting?
布朗先生,真的吗?你有没有发现感兴趣的商品?
AOh, yes. Quite a bit. But we are especially interested in your products.
是的,有很多。我们对你们的产品尤其感兴趣。
BWe are glad to hear that. What items are you particularly interested in?
听你这样说我们真高兴。您对什么产品尤其感兴趣呢?
AWomen’s dresses. They are fashionable and suit Australian women well, too. If they are of high quality and the prices are reasonable, we’ll purchase large quantities of them. Will you please quote us a price?
连衣裙。这些连衣裙的款式不仅时髦,而且很适合澳洲妇女穿着。 如果这些衣服质量好,价格合理,我们将大量订购。您能开个价吗?
BAll right.
那好吧。
中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务