A Welcome to China, Mr. White.
怀特先生,欢迎来中国。
B How do you do, Ms. Chi?
Chi女士,您好吗?
A Welcome to this corporation, Mr. White. Won’t you please sit down?
怀特先生,欢迎来到我们公司。请坐!
B Thank you.
谢谢。
A Our representative in your country faxed a letter that you showed an interest in some of our products on display at the Oct. Exhibition there. Now we'd like to know if you have any specific requirements in mind.
我们公司在你们国家的代理人发来一封传真说您对我们公司十月份在贵国的展会上展示的产品有兴趣。现在我们想知道您心里是否对我们的产品有任何特殊的要求。
B Yes, we have. I’ve brought with me a list of the quantity of your products we’d like to import for the second half of this year. Here is a copy of it.
是的,我们有要求。我带来了我们公司今年下半年要从你们这里进口的产品的数量清单。这是它的一个副本。
A Good. Well, Mr. White, most of the items listed are available this year. I hope we can come to an agreement and sign the contracts soon to enable timely delivery.
好的,史密斯先生,单上的大部分商品今年都能交货。我希望我们能达成协议,尽快签订合同以保证准时发货。
B I hope so, too. Now I'd like some of your sales literature and a price list for all of your export articles.
我也希望如此。我想要你们的一些销售资料和你们所有出口产品的价格表。
A Here are our catalog and price list. The catalog lists all the commodities we export, and the price list gives indicative prices for all our export articles.
这是我们的产品目录和价格表。目录上有我们所有的出口产品,而价格表列出了我们出口产品的参考价格。
B Thank you, Ms Chi. What are your normal export terms?
谢谢你,Chi女士。通常你们的出口方式是什么?
A We normally export CFR.
正常情况下我们是CFR。
B What commission do you usually pay for your exports? As you know, we import on commission basis.
通常情况下你们给出口商多少的回扣?你知道的,我们是一个委托进口商。
A That can be discussed.
这个问题有代商量。
B All right. When can we meet again for more specific details, Ms Chi?
好的。Chi女士,我们什么时候再见面商讨具体的事宜呢?
A What about tomorrow morning at 9? I'll come over to your hotel.
明天早上九点钟怎么样?我会去你住的酒店。
B I'll be expecting you, then.
我等你。
中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务