A Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. The train to Sinchu is arriving in 15 minutes at platform 5.
下午好。各位先生和女士,前往 新竹的火车将在15分钟后到达5号站台。
B Did you hear the announcement? Let's go to Platform 5 now.
你听到 广播了吗?我们现在去第5站台吧。
A OK! Let's go.
好呀,走吧!
B Do you have your ticket with you? The train ticket puncher will punch the tickets before we get on the train.
你带着票吗?检票员会在 我们上火车时检票。
A Yeah.I put it in my pocket.
带着呢,我把它放在口袋里里。
B Good
很好
A (in the cabinet)Wow. There are so many passengers on this train.
(在车厢)哇!火车上好多乘客!
B There are. This is maybe because we have a long weekend. Many people want to take a trip to Sinchu.
是啊!这是因为我们这周末有长假 ,很多人想去新竹玩。
A Well, maybe. Can you find our seats?
恩,也许是,你找到我们的位置吗
B Let me check our tickets...It says Row 12 A and B.
让我查查我们的 车票……上面写着12排A和B。
A Look! Our seats are over there. 12A is the window seat and 12B is the aisle seat.
你看,我们的座位在哪里。12A是靠窗的12B是靠走道的
中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际