足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

你是个“兼职人士”吗? Are you a part-timer?
来源:易贤网 阅读:872 次 日期:2017-03-03 11:06:10
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“你是个“兼职人士”吗? Are you a part-timer?”,方便广大网友查阅!

I:Hey, Maris, are you a part-timer?

嘿,玛利亚,你是个“兼职人士”吗?

M:Part-timer? Is that a new buzzword?

兼职人士?是个时髦词吧?

I:Oh, it’s pretty popular among my classmates these days. So are you?

哦,这几天我同学一直说这个词.你做兼职吗?

M:Sure, I have a part-time job as a bartender.

嗯,我在酒吧做调酒师.

I:Cool! It must be amazing to work at a bar!

哇,好酷啊,在酒吧工作很有意思吧?

M:Yeah, but I’m not there for fun. I have to remain professional and if I get distracted, the manager would be pretty upset.

是的,但是我可不是去玩的.我必须保持专业,要是我分心的话,经理会不高兴的.

I:That’s true. I’m wondering did you learn anything from the job?

那倒也是.你从中学到东西了吗?

M:Of course. There’s always much to learn. I got to know more about the real world.

当然啦,要学的东西很多,而且我更了解现实生活了.

I:You mean you got working experience, right?

你是说工作经验吗?

M:Not just working experience. I would say the biggest lesson I learned is how to deal with people from all walks of life.

我觉得不但是工作经验,而是和各种人打交道的能力.

I:It must be very demanding.

那要求一定很高了?

M:Sometimes it is. But after working for a few weeks, it’s easy to figure out.

有时候挺高的.但是干上几星期,该知道怎么做了.

I:Really? It sounds interesting.

是吗?听起来很有意思.

M:Maybe you can come to the bar one day and I’ll show you around.

你可以抽空来酒吧一趟,看看我是怎么工作的.

I:Great. I’m looking forward to it.

太好了!我很想去看看.

中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标