足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

原汁原味:美国人常挂在嘴边的口语
来源:易贤网 阅读:608 次 日期:2017-03-29 11:44:19
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“原汁原味:美国人常挂在嘴边的口语”,方便广大网友查阅!

God works. 上帝的安排。

Not so bad. 不错。

No way! 不可能!

Don't flatter me. 过奖了。

Hope so. 希望如此。

Go down to business. 言归正传。

I'm not going. 我不去了。

Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

I don't care. 我不在乎。

None of my business. 不关我事。

It doesn't work. 不管用。

Your are welcome. 你太客气了。

It is a long story. 一言难尽。

Between us. 你知,我知。

Sure thing! 當然!

Talk truly. 有话直说。

I'm going to go. 我這就去。

Never mind. 不要緊。

Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?

Is that so? 是这样吗?

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?

You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。

Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。

You bet! 一定,当然!

It's up to you. 由你决定。

The line is engaged. 占线。

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?

I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可怜!

How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?

Don't over do it. 别太过分了。

You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?

Who wants? 谁稀罕?

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

Cheap skate! 小气鬼!

Come seat here. 来这边坐。

Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

You ask for it! 活该!

You don't say! 真想不到!

Get out of here! 滚出去!

How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。

Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。

It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!

thousand times no! 绝对办不到!

Who knows! 天晓得!

Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。

Don't let me down. 别让我失望。

It is urgent. 有急事。

Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?

It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。

Drop it! 停止!

Bottle it! 閉嘴!

There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。

Easy does it. 慢慢来。

Don't push me. 别逼我。

Come on! 快点,振作起来!

What is the fuss? 吵什么?

Still up? 还没睡呀?

It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。

It is a deal! 一言为定!

Take a seat! 请坐!

Here ye! 说得对!

It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。

Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。

It's up in the air. 尚未确定。

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

Right over there. 就在那里。

Get an eyeful. 看个够。

Here we are! 我们到了!

I lost my way. 我迷路了

Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。

Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

That is unfair. 这不公平!

We have no way out. 我们没办法。

That is great! 太棒了!

You are welcome! 别客气!

I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。

Bottoms up! 干杯!

Big mouth! 多嘴驴!

Can-do. 能人。

Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜!

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。

Make it up! 不记前嫌!

Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。

Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

Good luck! 祝你好运!

Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。

I'll be seeing you. 再见。

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?

It is raining. 要下雨了。

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。

Stay away from him. 别*近他。

Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

Good for you! 好得很!

Go ahead. 继续。

Help me out. 帮帮我。

Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

Lose head. 丧失理智。

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标