足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

传记电影《威廉和凯特》中的七大最“俗套”台词中英双语对照
来源:易贤网 阅读:1029 次 日期:2017-04-12 17:04:22
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“传记电影《威廉和凯特》中的七大最“俗套”台词中英双语对照”,方便广大网友查阅!

美国Lifetime电视台制作的传记电影《威廉和凯特》很不幸遭到评论狂批,被认为无聊到了极致。外媒也评选出了电影中的几大“俗套”台词:

1. Kate: "So who's your favorite artist?"

你最喜欢的艺术家是哪个?

William: "I like Monet and Cezanne. I like the way they play with light."

我喜欢莫奈和塞尚,我喜欢他们捕捉光线的手法。

小编注:王纸原来是文艺青年……

2. William: Did you always know what you wanted to do with your life?

你知道自己到底想要干什么吗?

Kate: Yes. When I was 5 years old, I wanted to be a train conductor, and then when I was 11, I wanted to be a professional football player.

5岁的时候我想当火车售票员,11岁的时候想当职业足球运动员。

William: And none of that worked out?

都没有实现,对吗?

Kate: Sadly, no. What about you?

很遗憾,都没有。那你呢?

William: My life was planned for me before I was even born.

我还没出生的时候,我的人生就被定下来了。

小编注:最后一句台词很耳熟嘛……是不是在啥古装剧里也听到过……

3. Ian, a friend: She's hot.

她(指凯特)真性感。

William: She's hot.

她真性感。

Ian: That's what I just said.

别重复我的话。

William: Well, it's worth repeating.

这话值得再说一遍。

4. Olivia, a friend: "Why do they all keep staring at him?"

为什么大家都盯着他(指威廉)看?

Kate's old boyfriend: "They're curious. Maybe he'll drop his drawers and give us a royal moon."

他们只是好奇而已。要是威廉的内裤掉了下来,我们就能看到皇家臀部了。

5. William: Class starts in half an hour.

再过半小时就要上课了。

Kate: No, ring them and have it changed.

打电话叫他们换时间。

William: I don't think they'll listen to me.

他们不会听我的。

Kate: They have to. You're going to run the country one day.

他们必须听你的,你以后要统治这个国家呢。

6. William: I love you.

我爱你。

Kate: You do? I love you, too. I love private you, I love public you, and I love you that no one gets to see but me.

真的吗?我也爱你。我爱这个真实的你,也爱作为公众人物的你,更爱除了我没有别人见过的这个你。

7. Lady-in-Waiting: Noo! Keep your legs firmly together. One must never allow one's legs to part even for a brief moment, as there is most likely a photographer with a long lens waiting to snap a picture of your undergarments. Assuming, of course, you wear undergarments. So many young girls these days seem to have no shame.

腿,并拢!一刻都不能分开,要想着随时随地会有人在等着偷拍你的内衣,我想你应该有穿内衣吧?现在的女孩子太不知羞耻了,很多都不穿内衣。

Kate: I can assure you I do wear undergarments.

这点我可以保证,我穿了内衣。

中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标