足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

Apartment Hunting租房子-疯狂英语口语突破对话第3课
来源:易贤网 阅读:1024 次 日期:2017-04-25 09:38:55
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“Apartment Hunting租房子-疯狂英语口语突破对话第3课”,方便广大网友查阅!

3、apartment hunting租房子

kim’s note:

this is a difficult but necessary task if you are going to be in america for a long time.

(1)hunting for an apartment 找房

a:come on in, let me show you around. here’s the living room. there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

请进,让我带你们先看看。这是起居室。有两间卧室和两个洗手间。

b:great! the view from this window is wonderful.

太棒了!窗外的风景很美。

a:this is the kitchen.

这是厨房。

b:it looks new.

看起来很新。

a:yes, we renovated just last year and replaced all the appliances.

是的,我们去年刚翻修过,而且更换了所有的器具。

b:just look at all the closet space in the master bedroom!

看主卧室的壁厨空间多大呀!

a:well, i’m sure you can fill these closets in no time!

我相信你很快就会把这些壁柜填满。

b:oh come on, give me a break. i don’t have that much stuff.

快别这么说。我哪有那么多东西呀。

a:and here’s a bathroom.

这是洗手间。

b:what did you say the rent was?

你刚才说的房租是多少?

a;fifteen hundred dollars a month.

一个月1500美元。

b:does that include utilities?

包水电费吗?

a:it includes heat, gas, and hot water. electricity and telephone are extra.

包暖气、煤气和热水。电和电话费另付。

b:when will the apartment be available?

什么时候可以搬进来?

a:on the first of the month.

月初。

b:we like it a lot, but we’ll have to think about it. can we call you tomorrow?

我们很喜欢这套房子,但还得考虑一下。明天给你打电话好吗?

a:sure. but don’t wait too long. i have other people who are interested in renting this place.

当然行了。但是别拖得太久。还有其他人看上了这房子。

(2)renting an apartment 租房

a:hello, mr. jackson, this is jim johnson. i’m calling about the apartment we looked at yesterday. we’d like to take it, if it’s still available.

喂,杰克逊先生,我是吉姆•约翰逊。我打电话想跟你谈谈昨天我们看过的那套房子。如果还空着的话,我们想租下来。

b:great! 那太好了!

a:so, what’s the next step?

那下一步做什么呢?

b:i’ll draw up a lease and send it to you. what i’ll need from you is one month’s rent as a security deposit, and the first month’s rent in advance.

我会把租约写好给你寄去。你要给我一个月的房租做保证金。另外预付第一个月的房租。

a:i’ll get the deposit back, won’t i?

保证金以后会退还给我对吗?

b:of course, as long as the place is not damaged beyond the usual wear and tear when you move out.

当然了,只要你搬走时房间里除正常磨损以外没有别的损坏就行。

a:great! can i send you a check?

太好了!可以给你支票吗?

b:sure, a check will be fine. just send it along with the lease after you’ve signed it.

当然,支票可以。你在租约上签字后把支票一块寄来就行了。

a:thanks!

谢谢。

额外成就感

租房用语

lease 租约

* you should read the lease carefully before you sign it.

你在租约上签字之前要先仔细阅读。

* could i have the lease translated before i sign it?

在我签租约之前能不能让人先把它翻译一下?

* i want to have a lawyer look over this lease.

我要找个律师过目一下这份租约。

landlord 房东

* i have a really nice landlord.

我的房东人很不错。

* i’ve been trying to get a hold of my landlord for a week.

这个星期以来我一直在试着跟我的房东取得联系。

storage space 储藏室,储藏东西的地方

* i’m looking for an apartment with a lot of storage space.

我在找一个有很大储藏室的房子。

* is there storage space in the building where i can keep my bike?

这栋楼里有没有地方可以放我的自行车?

laundry room 洗衣店

* does this building have a laundry room?

这楼里有没有洗衣房?

* i forgot my wallet in the laundry room. i have to go back and get it.

我把钱包忘在洗衣房了。我得回去取。

wear and tear 磨损

* don’t worry about it. a little wear and tear is to be expected.

别担心,一点点的磨损是免不了的。

* this is a sturdy model. it can take a lot of wear and tear.

这个模型很坚固,经得起磨损。

中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标