A:Excuse me, can you tell me the name of the book you read?不好意思,打扰一下,你能告诉我你看的是什么书吗?
B:Harry Potter.哈利波特。
A:Harry Potter? Is that book funny?哈利波特。书很有趣吗?
B:Actually, the language itself is not so funny, but you can imagine the scene, that's funny.事实上,文字本身不是很有趣,但是你可以想象一下那个场景,那非常的有趣。
A:Got it.原来是这样啊。
B:Have you ever read this book before?你看过这本书吗?
A:No, but my little brother likes it very much.没有,但是我弟弟特别喜欢看。
B:It's really a good book. You will like it too.确实是本好书,你会喜欢的。
A:I'll try to read it. Actually, I like literature very much.我试着去读一下。事实上,我非常喜欢文学。
B:Wow, that sounds like a scholar. By the way, who's your favorite writer?是吗?听起来你像个学者。那你最喜欢的文学作者是谁呢?
A:Jane Austen.简.奥斯丁。
B:Me too. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite.我也是。《傲慢与偏见》是我的最爱。
A:I like it too. But Sense and Sensibility is my favorite.我也非常喜欢那本书,但是《理智与情感》才是我的最爱。