A:Are you okay, man? You don’t look very well.老兄,你没事吧?你脸色看起来很不好。
B:Ugh, I feel terrible. I went out last night with Trevor, and things got a little out of hand.我感觉糟透了。我最晚和Trevor出去了,后来事情有点失控了。
A:Nice! So, where did you guys go?你们去哪里了?
B:We hit a couple of local bars, and met up with some friends. Everything was cool until Mike came along, and it turned out that it was his birthday yesterday!我们去了2个当地的酒吧,遇见了一些朋友。Mike过来前一切都相安无事,恰巧昨天是他的生日。
A:Oh no! Mike’s birthday is a drinkfest for sure!不会吧!Mike的生日一定变成了喝酒聚会。
B:Tell me about it! We drank everything in the bar!我同意你说的。我们喝了酒吧里的各种酒。
A:Is that why you missed work today?那就是你今天不来上班的原因?
B:Yeah. I woke up this morning feeling really nauseous. I threw up like five times.是的,我今早醒来,感觉想呕吐,我大概吐了5次。
A:Eww!哦!
B:I was so dehydrated that I drank like a gallon of water, and my head has been pounding all day. I swear, I’m never gonna drink again!我很渴以致于喝了大概一加仑的水,而且整天头都很痛。我发誓,我再也不喝酒了。
A:Too bad man, tonight is Tracy’s going away party and she asked if you were gonna go.太遗憾了,今晚有个送别Tracy的聚会,她问你去不去。
B:Oh, yeah. I’m there!好吧!我去!