A:Jim! What’s up,man?吉姆,怎么了,伙计?
B:Charlie! Is that your ride? It’s butt ugly, dude!Charlie,那是你的车吗?它可真丑。
A:Don’t be a airhead! This is a nineteen sixty-nine Chevy Impala! I just need to fix it up a bit. In a couple of months, this baby is gonna be wicked!别傻了。这时1969年产的Chevy Impala。我只需要稍微修理下。再过2个月,它就是部很棒的车。
B:Not even! Check it out! Now that’s a fresh ride!绝不会。好好检查下。假如它是部好车。
A:Too bad the driver is a major dweeb. Anyone can have a car like that if their daddy is loaded like his.太糟了,司机是个笨蛋。任何人都能买部那样的车,如果他们的老爸像他的老爸一样有钱。
B:He’s coming this way, be cool.他来了,小声点。
A:Hey guys! What do you think of my automobile? Isn’t it bad to the bone?伙计们,你认为我的车怎么样?是不是酷毙了?
B:Word! The ladies are gonna be lining up to get with you when they see you driving around in that car.是啊,要是美女们看见你开着这部车兜风,她们一定和你拍拖。
A:You really think so?你真这样想?
B:For sure!那是当然!
A:Awesome!真恶心。
B:Psych! haha.. you totally fell for it.开个玩笑,你上当了。
A:You are a real scumbag, Charlie. When I do the nasty with the prom queen, we’ll see who has the last laugh.你真是个卑鄙的家伙。当我和舞会皇后拍拖的时候,看谁笑在最后。
B:Dude, don’t have a cow!伙计,别生气。