【影片简介】
浩瀚宇宙中,波波星人因不堪忍受瓜星人的侵掠,在骄傲自大的斯迈克队长的率领下,他们四处奔波,终于发现地球是完美的家园,于是占领了地球,将人类驱逐到澳大利亚一处专门修建的定居点。绰号“小钱”的女孩格莱图蒂·图奇在波星人的转移计划中幸运漏网,偶遇了波星人的通缉犯小欧。一个为了寻找母亲,一个为了逃避追捕,这对“小冤家”结成了星际拍档,连同小钱的宠物猫猪猪,一同踏上了冒险旅行。经历了种种坎坷后,两人终于抛弃成见,并结下了深厚的友谊,而小欧也明白了“家园”一词的深刻含义。
精彩词句学起来:
1. GiveDaddy some sugar!
给爷来点掌声!
2. We are doomed!
我们死定了!
3. Who would wanna leave this behind? I have got to fix this.
谁愿意抛下这一切?我非得搞定不可。
看《疯狂外星人》学英语
4. I'm trying to hide from the Boov. I'm not bringing one with me. You'll just turn me in.
我正试图躲避波波星人,我才不要身边还带着一个波波星人,你会出卖我的。
5. Seriously? You guys had to ruin the Statue Of Liberty? You will not get away with this.
开玩笑的吗?你们一定要毁掉自由女神像吗?你们会遭报应的。
6. What is the purpose of your face?
你这副表情是什么意思?
7. Enough with the ripping!
不要再撕了!
8. You're getting the hang of it!
你已经找到窍门了嘛!
9. And to show I do not hold against you any grudges, I have brought you delicious snacking.
为了表示我对你没有任何不满,我给你带了美味小零食哦!
10. You cannot just leave someone alone like that! Put yourself in my shoes!
你不能像那样把别人丢下!你有没有替我着想!
11. Do you know how hard it was for me to fit in?
你知道适应生活对我来说有多难吗?
12. She is bluffing. She could not possibly reach the gravity thing.
她在虚张声势。她不可能够着那个重力球。
13. Ok, math whiz, how long till we get to Australia?
好吧,数学天才, 我们到澳大利亚要多久?
14. Some Boov you are!
你还真是个厉害的波波星人。
15. Make a path, I'm holding a baby.
让一让,我抱着小孩呢!
16. Is it time to pick it up a level?
是时候再进一步了吧?
精彩对白欣赏:
1. Where have you been? You were gone forever...I thought you were dead or hurt, or...I don'tknow! But you cannot just leave someone alone like that! Put yourself in my shoes...I'm just a kid.I'm not supposed to be by myself all the time. This is child endangerment, which is a crime, by theway...Usually, we don't cross the Atlantic by ourselves until we're 16. No, none of this is normal!Don't you get it? You ruined everything! I was finally happy here--there, where I lived with mymom. Do you know how hard it was for me to fit in? How long that took?
2. I has confusion. I do not wish to be erased. But maybe Captain Smek is right. It is possible I willcontinue making hilarious mistakes. Gratuity Tucci... before we came...Captain Smek told us thatthe humans needed us, that the humans were just like the animals...and that we could to makethem better... teach to them. We were told the humans were simple and backwards. It is what wethought. But I am thinking now that we were thinking wrong. And that Captain Smek is thewrongest. I am thinking the Boov should never have come to Smekland, to Earthland. So I amsaying the sorry to you. 3. Nobody's perfect. My mom says your mistakes are what make youhuman. She is so amazing. She saved up everything she had so we could move and things wouldbe better for us.
3. No, no, no. He is not a Super Boov. There is only one Super Boov on this ship, and you knowwho it is. You're looking at him. I invented running away. And look at this, I have the Shusher. I amyour captain.
4. But you are not good captain. You told us these things and we all believed them. I believedthem. But then I met a humansperson. And she is not like you said. She is brave and smart andcares about other humanspersons in a way that we Boov do not even care about each other. Sheeven cares about me. And I've done very little to earn that. The Boov may be superior in manyways, but not in the ways that I now thinks are most important.