A:Do you like playing games?你喜欢玩游戏吗?
B:I like playing computer games, but I'm not really into board games.我喜欢玩电脑游戏,但是不怎么喜欢玩棋盘游戏.
A:How about individual games like the Rubik's cube or solitaire?单人游戏比如魔方或者单人扑克怎么样?
B:The Rubik's cube is so difficult to solve that I think it should be banned!魔方太难了,我觉得应该禁止.
A:If I taught you how to do it, I'm sure you could solve it.要是我来教你怎么玩,我敢保证你能玩好.
B:How did you figure out how to slove the Rubik's cube?你是怎么弄明白魔方怎么玩的?
A:I didn't really have to figure it out. I just followed the instructions!我其实也没弄明白怎么对好魔方,我只是按照说明书做的.
B:I had no idea there were a set of instructions. I thought everyone who could solve it were all geniuses!我搞不懂那一长串的说明书.我觉得所有能转好魔方的人都是天才.
A:Hints are really important when you're solving puzzles. If you give me some hints about playing that PS2 game, I’ll show you how to solve the Rubik's cube.当我们玩解密游戏的时候,攻略提示是非常重要的.如果你能教我怎么玩好PS2游戏,我就教你怎么转魔方.
B:It's a deal.好吧。
A:Do you remember, years ago, when everybody at the New Year's party had yo-yos?你记得多年前,某次新年晚会上人人都玩溜溜球吗?
B:Yeah. That was a strange party. Can you still do any of those yo-yo tricks?是啊,那次聚会很奇怪.你还会玩溜溜球的那些花样吗?
A:I don't know. I haven't tried yo-yo since that party!我不知道.那次聚会以后我就再没有玩过溜溜球了.
B:I could never figure out how to use my yo-yo.我从来就没掌过玩溜溜球的窍门.
A:If you don't start when you're young, it's hard to get the hang of it.如果你不是从小就开始玩这个,恐怕很难掌握诀窍.
B:Let's get started with this game then.咱们还是回到这个游戏上吧.
A:Ok.好的.