A:What are you watching on the telly?你看什么电视节目呢?
B:There's a great sitcom on Channel 3 that stars in about three minutes.3分钟之后3频道要播一个特别好看的情景喜剧.
A:Which one is that?哪一部?
B:The office. Have you watched it?办公室,你看过吗?
A:I've seen the British version and loved it, but have never seen the American version.我看过英国版的,挺喜欢的.不过没看过美国版的.
B:It's almost exactly the same. I think it's a hilarious show.这连个几乎一摸一样.我觉得这是个特别搞笑的电视剧.
A:What are you watching now?你现在看什么节目呢?
B:They're just showing highlights of American Idol from last night right now.电视台正在重播昨晚美国偶像的精彩片段.
A:I can't stand American Idol! I think it's really over-rated.我实在受不了美国偶像.我觉得它是名过其实.
B:I couldn't agree with you more.我说的我可是再赞同不过了.
A:Have you got satellite, cable, or digital TV?你收看的是卫星,有线还是数字电视?
B:We have digital TV. It's amazing though--even with 100 channels, there's often nothing on that I'd want to watch!我们有数字电视.这技术棒极了—不过,尽管有100个频道,可大多数时候播放的节目都不是我想看的.
A:Do you watch a lot of TV then?那你常看电视吗?
B:I guess so. I'm bit of a couch potato. How about you?我想是的.我是个电视迷.你呢?
A:I don't have a TV at home, so I rarely watch anything. Is there anything worth watching after the office?我家里没电视,所以很少看,办公室演完后还有什么好看的节目吗?
B:There's actually a documentary on the history channel later on that I'd like to watch. Do you want to stay and watch it with me?一会儿历史频道有部纪录片我很喜欢看.你愿意多待会儿陪我一起看吗?
A:Why not? I don't have anything better to do!为什么不呢?反正我也没什么更好的事可做.