A:Hey, Terry, have all the players got here?嗨,泰瑞,大家都到齐了吗?
B:Yeah, most of them have arrived. Don't worry. There are still 20 minutes left before the match.嗯,大部分人都到了。别担心,离比赛开始还差20分钟呢!
A:OK. By the way, the stadium is terrific.好的,顺便说一下,这体育场真不错。
B:Of course. It's a newly-built one.当然了,这可是新建成的。
A:We are lucky to play in a new stadium.可以在新体育场里打球,我们真是太新运了。
B:Hurry up, Benjamin! Pass the ball to me. I'm good at shooting.加油,本杰明。把球传给我,我擅长射篮。
A:Look out. Catch the ball. You should dunk besides the three-point line.当心,接住球,你应该在3分线旁边投篮。
B:Oh, God! I didn't touch anybody. How can I commit a foul?天哪!我没有碰任何人,我怎么可能犯规呢?
A:Just calm down. It's just a turnover. Make up your mind and we can shoot well.冷静下来,这只是一个失误。打起精神来,我们能打得挺好。
B:Yes, I got it. Come on, Benjamin, don't let him get into the paint.嗯,我知道了。加油,本杰明,不要让他进入内线。
A:No problem, I once played a 2-meter-high player successfully.没问题,我曾经成功的防守一个2米高的球员。
B:Really? You must be…真的吗?你肯定……
A:But that game he dunked over me for 13 times.但是他在我头上射了13次。
B:That's interesting. Let's hurry up, we should beat them in the first half.真有趣。我们加油吧,我们在上半场打败他们。
A:Oh, look, what's happened to Jack? He sat down.哎呀,看,杰克怎么了?他坐下了。
B:He may be injured. Yes, come on, call the team doctor.他可能受伤了。是的,快点,叫队医。