A:Take a seat inside and see what you think.So you will take the Porsche then, sir?坐进去看看感觉如何。那么你要租这辆保时捷啰?
B:Yes, and I want to buy the insurance too. I think it's necessary.是的,并且我要买保险,这是需要的。
A:You're smart to buy it. At 45 dollars for three days, it is a good deal.你很聪明。保三天,四十五元,蛮合理的。
B:Can I return the car in San Francisco?我可以在旧金山还车吗?
A:San Francisco? No, sir.We only have this office here. You will have to return it here.旧金山?不行。我们只在这里有公司,你必须把车交还到这里。
B:Really? I heard in America you can return rental cars in different cities.这样啊?我听说在美国你可以把车交还到不同的城市。
A:No, sir. That's only with the very big companies.I'm sorry, but this car must be returned to this lot.只有大公司才可以。我很抱歉,这辆车只能交还到这个车厂。
B:Well, I guess I will have to drive back down then. Hmm. I didn't think of that.那么到时我必须把车开下来,我还没想到这点。
A:Do you still want the car, sir?你还是想租这辆车吗?
B:Yes. It will be fun. Driving back down the coast. My girlfriend will like it.是的,沿着海边开下来应该很有意思,我女朋友应该会喜欢的。
A:It's a beautiful drive.沿途风景很美的。
B:Where are the keys?那钥匙呢?
A:Just a moment, sir. We have to finish filling out the forms.请稍候,我们必须先填完这些表格。