情境对话1
Having a Problem 出现问题
Ross:Excuse me This chicken doesn't taste right to me.
罗斯:对不起。这个鸡吃起来不对劲。
Waiter:What seems to be the problem?
服务生:出了什么问题?
Ross:How should I know? lt's just kind of cold in the middIe.It just doesn't taste right.Do you want to try it?
罗斯:我怎么知道?就是中间冷冷的,吃起来不对劲。你要尝尝吗?
Waiter:Well,let me get that out of your way.Atould you like to order something else from the menu? Or I could bring you another order of chicken if you'd like.
服务生:嗯,我帮您拿走。您想再点菜单上其他的东西吗?还是如果您愿意的话,我可以再给您上一份鸡。
Ross:Another one?l don't want another one. Give me som8thing simple. You've got steak, right?
罗斯:再一份?我不要再一份。给我些简单的东西。你们有牛排,对不对?
WaiterYes, we do. How would you like it cooked?
服务生:是的,我们有。您要几分熟的?
Ross:Half done.
罗斯:半熟的。
情境对话2
Tasting Delicacies品尝美食
Ben:Oh,here come our entrees! I can't wait to taste mine!
本:我们的菜来了!我快等不及要品尝我要的菜了!
Waiter:Haddock, and the pork chops, and here is your steak, sir.Does anyone need anything else? A drink refill, fresh ground pepper?
服务员:鳕鱼,猪排,这位先生点的牛排。还需要什么吗?添酒或者鲜辣椒?
Chris:Do you have any steak sauce?
克里斯:你这儿有牛排调料吗?
Waiter:Rightaway, sir.
服务员:有,马上就来,先生。
Ben:Oh! These pork chops are great! Try a bite, Sam!
本:噢!猪排太香了!尝一块儿,山姆!
Chris:These are really good! Try some of my steak! lt's nice and juicy!
克里斯:真不错!尝尝我点的牛排,味美汁多!
Waiter:How s the haddock, Kevin?
本:凯文,鳕鱼怎么样?
Kevin:lt's pretty good. lt's a little dry, but not bad.
凯文:还不错。就是有点儿干,不过问题不大。
Waiter:Here is your sauce.
服务员:您要的调料。
Kevin:Thank you!
凯文:谢谢!