Susan:
Hey,guy. Have you ever thought of the feeling of death?
嘿,你有想过死亡是什么感觉吗?
Tom:
yes, I never forget the feeling of touching the death when I played the roller coaster last year! Really scaring.
是的,我永远不会忘记去年我玩过山车时那种临近死亡的感觉。相当地恐怖。
Susan:
Oh,poor boy. I love the exciting feeling of switching back on the roller coaster , so close to the heaven.
可怜的孩子,我可爱死了在过山上回转而下的那种刺激,感觉像靠近了天堂。
Tom:
So brave you are,and I envy you that you could be so positive to the death.
你可真勇敢,我真羡慕你能如此乐观地面对死亡。
Susan:
Speaking of the courage,I think you should learn from the 76 years old man who arranged a funeral for himself!
说到勇敢,我想你该向那位为自己操办葬礼的76岁老人学习。
Tom:
What a crazy man! There are all kinds of birds in the huge forest.
真是疯子,林子大了什么鸟都有。
Susan:
You are right.
就是啊。
Tom:
what the hell does he do this for?
他到底为什么要这么做啊?
Susan:
He said he just want to enjoy the filial piety from his children when he is still alive!
他说,他只是想在生前好好享受子女的孝顺。
Tom:
So,how does his children agree with the quick funeral?
那,他的子女怎么会同意这个活人葬礼的呢?
Susan:
They will do everything to make their father happy.
只要老人开心,他们愿意做任何事情。
Tom:
Wow!Really obedient children!
天哪,可真是孝顺的子女!