Bob:
Tom,come here, I need your help?
汤姆,过来,我需要你的帮助。
Tom:
What is the matter?
什么事?
Bob:
Do you believe the name can decide the destiny?
你相信名字能够决定命运吗?
Tom:
I don’t believe, name is just a symbol.
我不信,名字只是个代号而已。
Bob:
But there were so many heroes who had the same given name in old days,like Yuefei and Zhangfei,Xiangyu and Guanyu.
但是古代就有很多同名的英雄人物,像岳飞和张飞,项羽和关羽。
Tom:
If you like,you can change your name.
如果你喜欢,你也可以改名啊。
Bob:
It sounds good.
听起来不错。
Tom:
Don’t be silly, Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
别傻了,自己的命运是掌握在自己手中的。
Bob:
Maybe you are right, but I still want to have a name the same to the hero, which one do you think better?
或许你是对的,但我还是想要一个跟英雄一样的名字,你觉得哪个好?
Tom:
Oh, my god, you're incorrigible.
哦,我的天啊,你真是无可救药了。