Key Sentences(重点句子)
28.I want a double room with a bath.
我要一间有浴室的双人房。
29.How much a day do you charge?
每天收费多少?
30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.
一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
31.It's quite reasonable.
收费十分合理。
32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?
您准备住多久?
33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?
34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?
我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。
35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.
请填好并预付一百元钱。
36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.
这是预付款收据,请收好。
37.Have you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?
旅馆里有空余房间吗?
38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.
对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me?
下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?
40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.
有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。
41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.
我要寄一封航空信到美国。
42.How much do I have to pay for you?
我要付多少钱?
43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.
通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。
44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.
对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。
45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?
46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.
过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.
您忘了填写离店日期了。
49.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.
给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。
50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.
房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。
51. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.
请务必随时带着它。
52. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.
我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。
53. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。
54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.
我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。
55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.
很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。
56. But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.
不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。
57. We have already let your room to another gentleman.
我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。
58. That's no problem at all.
没问题。