足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

职场商务:索赔内容及金额
来源:易贤网 阅读:756 次 日期:2017-08-04 09:21:40
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“职场商务:索赔内容及金额”,方便广大网友查阅!

Unit Twenty-Seven 索赔内容及金额

Part One

791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

我方2月12日订购的货物抵达时已经遭损。

792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

有好几个箱子是坏的,里面的商品也遭到了严重的损坏。

793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.

包装不固,大量的东西漏了出来。

794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.

我方想要通知贵方,向你方购买的其中辆小车在行驶了不到50KM就出了严重故障。

795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

将近20%的包都破了,包内的货物严重污损。

796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

我们在2000箱玻璃制品中发现了不少木箱及内装制品破损。

797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.

验货时,我方发现将近有50包破损,估计损失240KG水泥。

798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.

非常遗憾地通知你们,你方运出的货物抵达后,有8箱严重破损。

799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

经货物检验,我方发现少了92件,其余的也无法使用。

800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

经复验,发现贵方发送的货物短重。

801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.

我方现向贵方索赔10台劣质的缝纫机。

802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.

这批运输的货物短缺1450磅。

803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

货物抵运时,我方发现至少有50个箱子遭损,占了总量的20%。

804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.

当货物抵达时,我方立即对商品进行了检验,发现短缺15KG。

805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.

我方非常吃惊地发现将近有30%的电子组件被水所污。

806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.

贵方应该更换所有的瑕疵品,并赔偿我们这一回所丢掉的生意,以弥补我们的损失。

807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.

在对运抵的货物进行了检验之后,发现短重50吨。

808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.

我方发现第16号箱中少了3包。

809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.

我方现向贵方索赔,赔偿我方的化肥短缺。

810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.

我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,赔偿因劣质货给我方造成的损失。

中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务
易贤网手机网站地址:职场商务:索赔内容及金额
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标