A:Jim, I heard you took a trip to San Diego. Is that right?
吉姆,我听说你去圣地亚哥旅游啦,是真的吗?
B:Yeah, I just got back this morning.
是的,我今天早上才刚刚回来。
A:That sounds really nice. What did you do there?
听起来不错。你去那儿都干什么啦?
B:Well, we were only there for three days, so we didn't do too much. We went shopping and went out to dinner a few times. And at night we walked around the city with some friends.
啊,我们只在那儿呆了三天,所以我们没做多少事情。我们去购物,然后出去吃了几次饭,晚上和朋友一起绕着城市散步。
A:Did you take any pictures?
你拍照了吗?
B:Yes, I have them with me. Do you want to look at them?
是的,我带着它们呢,你想看一下吗?
A:Sure, I love looking at photos.
当然。我喜欢看照片。
B:This one is of my wife and me on the beach, and this one is our daughter Emily standing next to my wife.
这一张是我和我妻子在沙滩上照的,这一张是我女儿艾米丽站在我妻子身边照的。
A:Your daughter looks like her mother.
你女儿和她妈妈长得很像。
B:I know, they look very similar.
是的,她们看起来很像。
A:Where was this picture taken?
这张照片是在哪儿照的?
B:That was taken at the train station before we left.
那是在我们走之前,在地铁站边照的。
A:Did you have time to go to the zoo?
你去动物园了吗?
B:No, not this time. We went there last time.
没有,这次没去,我们上次去啦。
A:It looks like you all had a nice time.
看起来你们玩得都很开心。
B:Yeah, it was a lot of fun.
是的,真的很开心。