A:Julia, why have you prepared a candlelight dinner? Anything special to celebrate? Did you get a promotion?
茱莉娅,为什么你准备了烛光晚餐?有什么特殊事情要庆祝吗? 你是不是升职了?
B:Honey, don't tell me that you forgot our anniversary, did you?
亲爱的,不要告诉我你忘了我们的结婚纪念日,你没有忘记吧?
A:Oh, my dear, how can I forget such an important day? I was just kidding. Look at this box.
哦,亲爱的,这么重要的日子,我怎么能忘记呢?我刚才是开玩笑的。你看这个盒子。
B:What's in it?
里面是什么?
A:Have a guess.
你猜猜。
B:A necklace?
是项链吗?
A:No.
不是。
B:I have no idea.
我猜不着。
A:Open it now.
打开看看吧。
B:Oh, my god. A diamond brooch. It's so beautiful. You're so kind to me, A. Thank you!
哦,我的天,是一个钻石胸针。真漂亮。你对我真好,史蒂文。谢谢你!
A:You're welcome, honey. I hope we will celebrate our golden wedding anniversary in future.
不用谢,亲爱的。我希望将来我们能庆祝金婚纪念日。