A:Will you help me take these things to the car?
你能帮我把那些东西放到车里吗?
B:OK, which car do you want me to put them in?
好的,你想我把它们放在哪辆车里?
A:Bring them to my wife's car.
把它们放在我妻子的车里。
B:Which one is hers?
哪一辆车是她的?
A:The blue SUV in front of the Honda.
本田前面的蓝色越野车。
B:What should I take first?
我应该先放哪一个呢?
A:That chair over there, but please be careful with it. It was a gift from my mother-in-law.
那边的椅子,请你搬时小心一点,那是我岳母送的礼物。
B:Don't worry, I won't drop it. Wow, it's really heavy. I don't think I can move it by myself.
别担心,我不会把它摔到的。哇!真重。我觉得我自己搬不动。
A:Let me help you with that. I don't want you to hurt your back.
让我来帮你。我不想你伤到你的背部。
B:Where are you taking all this stuff?
你要把这些东西带到哪儿呀?
A:Didn't I tell you? We're moving to Florida?
我没告诉你吗?我们要搬到佛罗里达州。
B:You're moving now? I knew you were moving, but I thought you said you were moving next month.
你现在就搬呀?我知道你要搬,但我以为你说下个月搬呢。
A:Yes, that's true, but my wife found a new apartment on the Internet the other day and she wants to move right away.
是的,没错。但那天我妻子在网上找到一个新的公寓,她想马上就搬。