A:It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.
谢谢你们两位把我送到机场。
B:Oh,it's our pleasure.You'll keep in touch with us at the office,won't you?
哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联络,是吧?
A:Of course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.
那当然。我在北京期间,如果有任何我能帮得上忙的话,请一定告诉我。
B:It's a deal.
一言为定。
A:By the way,if you have time,why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?
对了,假如您有时间,趁我们在那儿,何不来北京一趟?
B:Oh,what a great idea!Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?
对,那真是个好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒吗?
C:Well,the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest,the exchange rate is too high.
是啊,好像是很棒,可是说老实话,总觉得外汇率太高了。
A:You have a point there,but please,give it some thought. We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing.
说的也是。但话说回来,还是请你们再考虑一下。到北京在我们家住的话,我们会更高兴。
C:Well,that's very nice of you.
啊!那太好了。
A:It sounds like they're boarding now.Have a good trip.
好像他们现在开始登机了。祝您旅途愉快。