R:It's very kind of you to come and see us off.
你来给我们送行真是太客气了。
K:My pleasure.What a pity you have to leave so soon!
应该的.真遗憾,你们这么快就要走了。
R:We would stay longer. but I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Thank you for your warm hospitality.
本来可以多待几天的,可惜我明天早上有个会要开,不得不走.谢谢你这几天的盛情款待。
K:You're welcome. Maybe next time we'll come to see you.
不客气,也许下次我会去找你们呢。
R:My wife and I will look forward to it.
我和我妻子都盼着你来。
K:I promise the next holiday I have we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number?
那我下次放假一定过去拜访.对了,你们是儿号航班?
R:lt's Flight No. 302, Northwest Orient Airlines.
西北航空的302号航班。
K:They just announced the boarding call.
刚才广播里说该登机了。
R:Then we've got to get going.
那我们就先进去了。
K:OK. Bon voyage and a safe landing.
好的,祝你们一路平安,安全抵达。
R:Thank you again for all your help.
再次感谢你这段时间的帮忙。
K:Bye.
再见!