Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Miss Liu,have we received the fax from MS Company yet?
A:刘小姐,微软公司的传真我们收到了吗?
B:Let me check-- oh, here it is. It just arrived a few minutes ago.
B:我查一下……喔,在这里。几分钟前刚到。
A :Excellent. Ihave been expecting It.
A:好极了。我等很久了。
B: Is it important?
B:这很重要吗?
A:You bet it is. Ifs about the new contract.
A:当然啦。这和新合约有关。
B:Here it is,sir.
B:就是这份,先生。
Conversation 2
会话 2
A:Susan, have you received the fax from the Sunshine Compa?ny?
A:苏珊,你有没有收到阳光公司发来的传真?
B:No,sir. I have called Lilian and she told me that their fax ma?chine was out of order and she would send us the fax this afternoon.(in the afternoon)
B:没有。我已经打电话给莉莲,她告诉我她们的传真机 坏了。下午她会给我们发传真。(下午)
B:l have received the fax from Sunshine Company. Here it is, sir.
B:我已经收到了阳光公司发来的传真。给您,先生。
A:Oh,that is terrible. The fax has been muddled. What is worse, page three is missing. Would you please ask them to send the fax again?
A:太糟糕了。传真的字模糊不清,更糟糕的是,第三页没 有。请你让他们再传一份。
B:All right,sir.(Susan then calls Lilian)
B:好的,先生。(苏珊打电话给莉莲)
B:Hello. This is Susan. May I speak to Lilian,please?
B:你好。我是苏珊。请问莉莲在吗?
C:This is Lilian.
C:我就是。
B:Lilian,would you please send me the fax again? The fax you sent me just now was very unclear and page three is miss?ing.
B:莉莲,请你再给我发一次传真好吗?刚才你发的传真 模糊不清,而且第三页没有。
C:I am sorry. I will send you the fax again right now.
C:很抱歉。我会马上给你再传一次。
B:Thank you so much.
B:非常感谢。
C:You are welcome. Bye.
C:不用谢。再见。