Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Can I help you?
A:我可以帮到你吗?
B:l need some stamps.
B:我想要些邮票。
A: What kind of stamps do you want?
A:你想要哪种邮票?
B:How much do I need for this letter?
B:寄这封信需要多少钱?
A:I must weigh it.
A:我必须称一下。
B:How much? Is It overweight?
B:有多重?超重吗?
A: It is 5 grams overweight. Do you want to send it as an ordina-ry or registered letter?
A:超重5克。你想寄平信还是挂号信?
B:How much is it,then?
B:那要多少钱?
A:Registration plus overweight,7 yuan in all.
A:挂号加上超重,一共7元。
B:OK. Here you are.
B:好的,给你。
Conversation 2
会话 1
A : Excuse me, is this the parcel post counter?
A:对不起,打搅一下,这是邮寄包裹的柜台吗?
B:No. It is at Counter 4,right over there.
B:不是。在4号柜台,在那边。
A:(At Counter4)Td like to send this parcel by post.
A:(在4号柜台)我想邮寄这个包裹。
C:Whafs in It,please?
C:请问里面是什么?
A:Just a few documents.
A:只是一些文件。
C : OK. You may wrap it now. Please fill in this form and label It.
C:好的。你现在可以把它包起来了。请填好这张单,把 它貼在上面。
A: Please weigh It,and would you tell me whether this parcel is too large for parcel post?
A:请称一下,你可以告诉我这包东西作为包裹邮寄是否 太大了吗?
C:No. By air or ordinary mail?
C:不会。航空邮寄还是普通邮寄?
A: I'd rather send It by ordinary mail. How much do I have to pay?
A:我想寄普通邮件。我得付多少钱?
C:20 yuan.
C:20 元。
A : Here you are.
A:给你。
C : Here is the receipt.
C:给你收据。