在外用餐时
● 点菜
请给我菜单。
Could I have a menu, please?
May I see your menu, please?
I'd like to see a menu, please.
有日语的菜单吗?
Do you have a menu in Japanese?
May I see a menu in Japanese?
Do you have a Japanese menu?
请给我看一下酒单。
May I see the wine list, please?
你们都有些什么葡萄酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
What kind of wine do you have available?
点菜吗?/您来点点儿什么?
May I take your order?
May I take your order? (您来点儿什么?)
Well, let's see… (唔,让我想想……)
What would you like?
What will you have?
Are you ready to order yet? (可以点菜了吗?)
有什么菜可以推荐的吗?
What do you recommend?
What do you recommend? (有什么菜可以推荐的吗?)
The seafood is good here. (我们店的海鲜很可口。)
What do you think I should order?
What is your suggestion?
What do you think is the best?
What do you suggest I order?
我想要和那个一样的。
Can I have the same as that?
Can I have the same as that? (我想要和那个一样的。)
Sure, no problem. (好的,没问题。)
我要这个和这个。
I'll take this and this. *可以边指菜单,边轻松地点菜。
您这儿有什么地方风味吗?
Do you have any local specialties? *local “这一地区的”,specialty “特色,特产”。
我们可以分别付款吗?
Could we have separate checks? *separate “分开的,分别的”。
May we have separate checks?
Could we pay separately? (我们可以各付各的吗?)
We'd like to have separate checks. (我们想分别付款。)
我要一个60美元的晚餐包括酒水。
I'd like to have dinner for sixty dollars including drinks. *including…“包含……”。
我要一份牛排。
I'd like a steak.
I want a steak.
我要红葡萄酒。
I'd like some red wine, please.
要几成熟的?
How would you like it?
How would you like it done?
How would you like your steak cooked?
How would you like your steak prepared?
烤熟点。
Well-done, please. *rare“三成熟(中嫩的)”,medium “适中的,半成熟”,well-done “烤得熟的,八成熟”。
请做得清淡些。
Can you make it mild?
您用早餐吗?
Are you having breakfast?
Are you having breakfast? (您用早餐吗?)
No, I'll just have a cup of coffee. (不,我只要一杯咖啡。)
来杯咖啡怎么样?
Would you like some coffee?
Would you like some coffee? (来杯咖啡怎么样?)
That would be great. (那太好了。)
Would you care for some coffee? *更礼貌的说法。
Do you want some coffee?
How about some coffee?
套餐里包括咖啡吗?
Is coffee included with this meal?
请给我来一杯咖啡。
I'd like a cup of coffee, please. *I'd like是I would like的缩写。意思是“我想要……”,它比“I want…”的说法更礼貌。
还要别的吗?
Anything else? *在听了对方想要的东西之后,餐厅服务员经常向顾客询问还需要什么。
Anything else? (还要别的吗?)
No, thank you. That's all. (不要了,就要这些吧,谢谢。)
Will that be all? (就要这些吗?)
Anything else you want? (别的还要吗?)
Is there anything else (that) you'd like? (还再要点其他的吗?)
够了/就要这些。
That's all for me.
That's it.
That's all.
That would be all.
我没有点这个菜。
I didn't order this.
I didn't order this. (我没有点这个菜。)
You didn't, sir? (您没要吗?)
This is not what I ordered. (这和我点的不一样。)
我点的菜还没上。
My order hasn't come yet. *order 是名词,表示“订的东西”、“订购物品”。
中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务
2025国考·省考课程试听报名