1. He’s in his second childhood.
他老糊涂了。
►second childhood 老耄期,第二童年;老迈糊涂,年老昏聩状态
e.g. He's a dear old chap,but over ninety and in his second childhood. 他是个可亲的老头,但年龄已九十多了,人也老湖涂了。
2. I have to forgo the pleasure.
看来我无福消受了。
3. I’m down in the dumps.
我郁闷。
►down in the dumps 垂头丧气;情绪低落
e.g. She gets down in the dumps over the failure in the final examination. 她因期终考试不及格而郁郁不乐。
4. Do you mind?
你有完没完?
5. I’m not a frail old man yet.
我这老头还管点用。
6. They would give you a slow handclap.
他们会喝倒彩的。
►slow handclap 慢而有节奏的鼓掌;尤指喝倒彩表达不满和不耐烦
7. Your fate is sealed.
你死定了。
8. She goofed her lines.
她说错词了。
9. Don’t be so common.
别那么没品。
10. You’re riding a tiger now.
你现在骑虎难下了。
中国足彩网信息请查看口语交际