Unite Seven 还盘
Part one
161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
我方希望贵方能认真考虑我方的还盘,并尽快告知决定。
162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.
我方希望你方重新考虑一下报价,如果能够重新报价,我方可以折中处理
163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
如果接受你方报价,我们将没有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品。
164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.
你方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们只好去其他地方购买
165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.
接受你方的报价将会使我方损失惨重,更别说利润了
166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.
我想指出你方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高
167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?
你方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了
168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.
我方可以以比你方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买商品
169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .
你方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大
170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.
我方希望贵方可以报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他地方下订单
171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.
如果你方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减
172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
我方没有想到你方给的折扣这么低
173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.
你方报价应该基于我方客户的实际状况
174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.
在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价格更低,我方担心很多老顾客会流失
175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.
无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供应商给我们5%折扣
176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
你方的报价并不比其他报价有优势
177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价格比其他供应商要高9%
178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.
与其他供应商报价相比,你方价格缺乏竞争力
179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.
你方报价对竞争者报价没有优势
180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.
我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理
Part Two
181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.
你的出价比我们想象的要高。
182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。
183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。
184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.
我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。
185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。
186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.
你提交的报价太高了。
187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。
188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.
你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。
189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。
190.Your price is beyond our expectation.
你方的价格超出了我们的预料。
191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。
192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。
193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。
194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。
195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。
196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.
你方的报价根本行不通。
197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.
如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去
198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.
如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。
199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.
按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。
200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.
你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。
中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务
2025国考·省考课程试听报名