A:Hi, I’m Mary Smith.你好,我是玛丽·史密斯。
B:Hello, I’m the landlord. John Taylor.你好,我是房东约翰·泰勒。
A:Nice to meet you Mr. Taylor.很高兴认识你,泰勒先生。
B:Please, call me John.叫我约翰就好了。
A:O.K., John. Well, can I have a look at the place?好的,约翰。那么,我可以看看了吗?
B:Sure. Come on it. We just finished rebuilding everything.当然。跟我来。我们刚刚将其重建。
A:Oh, it hasn’t been painted yet.哦,还没有粉刷。
B:No, we’re going to get that done next week.还没有,下个星期我们会粉刷完。
A:Well. It’s certainly nice. You’ve done a great job.哦,不错。你们做得真不错。
B:Thank you.谢谢。
A:The rent is $600 a month?租金是每个月600元吗?
B:That’s right.对。
A:Well, I think I’ll take it. Can I write you a check for the security deposit now? $1200?好的,我想我会租下的。现在写张支票交押金好吗?是1200元?
B:Yeah. But why don’t you come by your office tomorrow to sign the lease?是,你为何不明天顺道来你的办公室签下合约?
A:That would be fine.这样也好.
B:Thank you. See you tomorrow.谢谢你。明天见。
A:See you.再见。