AA:
Do you know the nude picture scandal about ShouShou?
听说过兽兽门没有?
BB:
You gossip! Is that really funny?
你真八卦!那真的有趣吗?
AA:
Men aren't as bad as women about gossip matters, they're worse!
话说八卦,男人比女人有过之无不及!
BB:
What's the basis of your opinion?
你这样讲有什么根据?
AA:
It is a poll conducted by global research company on 5,000 people.
这是由一家全球调查公司开展的5000人参与的调查。
BB:
And how about its findings?
调查结果如何?
AA:
This study has found that men spend an average 76 minutes a day tittle-tattling with their friends or work colleagues, compared to just 52 minutes for women.
调查显示,男人每天与朋友或同事闲聊的时间平均为76分钟,而女人仅为52分钟。
BB:
Is there some frequent topics for male chat?
男人们经常聊些什么呢??
AA:
Topics good for male chat include the local news agenda, rumours about possible relationships in the office or the boss, promotions, sex and salaries.
男人们爱聊的其它话题包括当地最近发生的新闻、办公室恋情传闻或者上司、晋升、性以及薪水等。
BB:
I believe hot gossip spices up what would otherwise be another boring day at the office.
我相信热议的八卦话题为原本无聊的一天增加了乐趣。