1. He looked at me lasciviously.
他色迷迷地打量我。
2. Keep your ear to the ground.
警觉一点。
3. A mole leaked the secret.
有内奸走漏了风声。
4. Lay back and enjoy your autumn years.
你可以安享晚年了。
?autumn years (尤指退休后的)迟暮,暮年
5. Are you gonna mooch off your family all the time?
你准备当一辈子啃老族?
?mooch off 向...敲竹杠,揩...的油,跟...要钱
6. In the heat of the moment I slapped her.
我一气之下给了她一巴掌。
?in the heat of the moment 一时激动之下,一时性起,在盛怒之下
7. He's getting wooly-minded.
他脑子有点乱了。
?wooly-minded 混乱的
8. See over for the answer.
答案在下一页。
?see over 巡视,视察,察看
它也有“见下文”的意思,而与之对应的是see above“见上文”。
9. Their marriage was dissolved.
他们的婚姻解体了。
10. It’s a living death.
生不如死。
?living death 活地狱,人间地狱;活受罪,毫无乐趣的生活,生不如死的生活