M:Hey, Mike, is Jenny coming with us?
嘿,麦克,詹妮和我们一起去吗?
F:Yes. Why?
是啊,怎么了?
M:Nothing. I'm just asking.
没怎么,就是问问。
F:Just asking? But why is your face burning like mad? Ah-huh,someone has a crush on Jenny, doesn't he?
问问?那你脸怎么那么红啊?啊哈,某人爱上詹妮了,对不对?
M:Who has a crush?!
谁爱上她了?!
F:Come on, Ted, don't be such a chicken. If you like her, you've got to tell her. Maybe she likes you.
得了吧,特德,别这么胆小啦。如果你喜欢她就告诉她嘛。也许她也喜欢你呢。
M:Well, I don't have the guts to ask her out.
我不敢约她出来。
F:What're you so afraid of? Just tell her what you're feeling about her.
你怕什么呢?就告诉她你对她的感觉呗。
M:I'd totally die if she turned me down.
如果她拒绝我,我会死的。
F:But that's better than keeping everything to yourself. You've got to let her know. Come on! You've got to take a chance! Even though you are rejected,it's not the end of the world! There's nothing to lose, is there?
那也比你闷在心里强啊。你一定要让她知道。来吧,试一下!就算你被拒绝了,也不是世界末日啊。也不会失去什么,对吧?
M:I don't know... Well, maybe, you're right, but how am I going to tell her?
我不知道。也许你是对的,但是我怎么跟她说呢?