M:Honey, would you marry me?
亲爱的,嫁给我吧?
F:I want to think about it for some time.
我想要点时间考虑考虑。
M:Please, honey, I have made proposals to you fifteen times.
拜托了,亲爱的,我已经向你求婚十五次了。
F:I know. But your way doesn't touch my heart.
我知道,但是你的求婚方式没办法让我感动。
M:Oh, god, please tell me how.
哦,天啊,告诉我该怎么做?
F:I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你。
M:OK, I want you to be happy when we are together, and when you are sad, I would always stay with you.
好吧,当我们在一起的时候,我想要你快乐,当你伤心的时候,我永远在你身边。
F:When I am angry and want to beat someone, you stand there and let me do what I want. Would you?
当我生气的时候,想打人的时候,你要站着让我打,可以吗?
M:Yes, I would. Thanks for being in my life.
可以,谢谢你陪我共度余生。
F:Don't be so happy, it is just one of my tests!
别太高兴,这只是我对我的考验之一。